In the past 14 days, if you have visited areas where COVID-19 is spreading or if you feel sick (even with mild symptoms), we ask that you please stay at home as a precaution. We want to keep everyone happy and healthy! See more information and current hot spots.
Attending Your First Show?
- Please bring your onboarding payroll documents to set, refer to the list of acceptable documents you can use for payroll eligibility.
- The Department of Homeland Security states that NO EXPIRED DOCUMENTS can be accepted.
- An SRO Coordinator will verify your eligibility documents and complete the i9-Section 2 in person PRIOR TO WORKING.
- You are required to sign IN and sign OUT with an onsite coordinator to be compensated for the show.
- If you don’t check in or out for the show you may not be compensated for the show.
- Please bring one form of valid (non-expired) ID to the show at check-in/out.
- If you arrive to check-in LATE, you may be turned away without any compensation for the show.
- If you attend a show between the 1st and 15th of the month, your check will be mailed by the 26th. If you attend any other day of the month, your check will be mailed by the 10th of the following month. Every attempt will be made to pay members as soon as possible, but please allow at least 5 business days after the applicable payday for your check to arrive.
Get your paycheck directly deposited into your bank account and save yourself some time and hassle. Set up direct deposit today.
Become A Member
Be the first to hear about our upcoming shows… it's FREE!