How to Apply for Shows
Step 1: Create a Profile
Step 2: Apply for Shows
Review our Terms of Service and apply below for the shows you want to attend. By clicking “Apply” your profile information will be submitted. We will review this information and contact you if you are approved for the show. Friends/spouses must create their own profile.
Step 3: Complete the Confirmation Process
12/31/21 4:00 PM PST
APPLY HERE if you are available for possible RUSH CALL. If needed for a SRO RUSH, you will be e-mailed/texted the show information. We will confirm you on the website IF booked for a RUSH.
Bill Maher (Covid-19 Testing)
3/03/21 3:00 PM PST
Real Time with Bill Maher is looking for 30 politically-aware Super-fans to laugh, clap and participate EVERY WEEK as an audience member. You must be willing to be COVID tested Wednesdays (2 hour min) AND you must available Fridays (4 hour min). You must get COVID tested to book on Friday.
Instructions to APPLY and CONFIRM for Audiences
After you have registered, read the full description of the show and click APPLY if you are interested and meet the qualifications. SRO will then review your application. If you are selected you will get an email with a confirmation button; click it tobe added to the list. If you are no longer able to attend, simply ignore the email.
We are often asked to book couples or parents with children (over age 18). SRO does not book anyone under age 18. If you are a married couple and both of you are registered with us or you have adult children registered with us email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know all the full names and how you are related. Include a picture of you together.
WE DO NOT CHARGE A FEE TO BOOK WITH US; WE DO NOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE BOOKED.
When you confirm, you agree to the following:
- Call the hotline at 323-645-4425 and listen to all of the details the evening before the show and the morning of, in case there are any changes.
- Dress within the wardrobe suggestions that are given to you by the production company.
- The studios prefer you do not wear white clothing, elaborate patterned clothing, jeans, denim, flip flops or open-toed shoes for safety reasons.
- Arrive early to allow time to park and check in with the SRO coordinator.
- Do not bring cell phones or electronics into the studio. If you do, studio security may need to check your phones and electronics at the door; however, we cannot guarantee the studio will hold cell phones.
- Treat all coordinators, production staff, and other audience members with respect.
Become A Member
Be the first to hear about our upcoming shows… it's FREE!