Frequently Asked Questions
I have not received my payroll check yet, who should I contact?
Which Payroll Company do I contact?
The date of the first show you worked will determine the appropriate company to contact:
- 1/1/2020 – 2/29/2020
- Entertainment Partners
- 3/1/2020 – 12/31/2020
- Sessions Payroll
- (888) 763-5886 select the non-union option
- 1/1/2021 – 3/4/2022
- Revolution Entertainment Services
- Website: Online Services for Employees
- 3/5/2022 – Current
- The Team Companies (TTC)
- Office: (818) 558-3261
- 2300 Empire Ave., 5th Floor, Burbank CA 91504
Make sure you include the following for all payroll inquires:
- Full Legal name
- Date of show
- Time of show (as there may be multiple shows each day)
- Voucher number
See more details about payroll onboarding.
How to I set up my payroll for direct deposit?
How to I download my W-2 or payroll stubs?
The Employee Self-Service Portal PDF from The Team Companies explains how to set up your payroll self-service portal. After doing so you’ll be able to access your W-2 (if your first show date is after 3/5/2022). You can also access payroll stubs since 3/5/2022.
Can I use my stage name for my SRO profile?
I forgot my SRO account password, who do I contact?
- Use the password reset process on the website
- On the logon screen click “lost password”.
How do I change my profile information (picture, address, email)?
- Currently the only way to change your account information is when you are booked for a show, the confirmation process will have you verify all of your account information.
- NOTE: the only thing you cannot change is your email address.
How do I change my email on my SRO account?
- You will need to create a new account with your new email address.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to deactivate your old account.
- There is no way to change your email address on your account.
I got married, can I change my profile name?
Why do you need my phone number?
How do I become an audience member and get paid to attend TV shows?
- Very simple, create an SRO profile, apply to shows on the shows page.
- Once you are booked for a show, complete the 4-step confirmation process.
- You will then receive a confirmation email with the show information.
- Date, Time, Location, Dress code, etc.
- NOTE: All audience members are on Payroll though a payroll service. You will need to bring the required documentation to be onboarded for payroll attending your first show.
- Please refer to our payroll information.
Do I need to sign out with an SRO Coordinator after the show is over?
- Yes, just like any other job you must sign in and sign out when you work. All SRO Audience members must sign in and sign out with an SRO Coordinator.
- Failure to do so will result in not being compensated for the show.
- You must bring a valid non-expired government issued ID to each show.
Can I bring my phone into the show?
Can I bring any electronic device into the TV taping?
- No Smart Watches
- No Tablets
- No Kindles, etc.
Can I have multiple SRO Profiles?
- All Audience members will be pre-tested for Covid-19 prior to tape day.
- Wearing PPE and keeping social distancing is a must at all times.
Become A Member
Be the first to hear about our upcoming shows… it's FREE!