Frequently Asked Questions
I have not received my payroll check yet, who should I contact?
Regular paydays are designated as follows. (1) for labor performed between the 1st and 15th days of a month, inclusive, payment shall be made between the 16th and 26th of that month; (2) for labor performed between the 16th and the last day of any month, inclusive, payment shall be made between the 1st and 10th of the following month Payment is timely if postmarked by the due date. If it’s been outside the time frame and you still have not received your check please contact the appropriate payroll company below.
Which Payroll Company do I contact?
The date of the first show you worked will determine the appropriate company to contact:
- 1/1/2020 – 2/29/2020
- Entertainment Partners
- 3/1/2020 – 12/31/2020
- Sessions Payroll
- (888) 763-5886 select the non-union option
- 1/1/2021 – 3/4/2022
- Revolution Entertainment Services
- Website: Online Services for Employees
- 3/5/2022 – Current
- The Team Companies (TTC)
- Office: (818) 558-3261
- 2300 Empire Ave., 5th Floor, Burbank CA 91504
Make sure you include the following for all payroll inquires:
- Full Legal name
- Date of show
- Time of show (as there may be multiple shows each day)
- Voucher number
See more details about payroll onboarding.
How to I set up my payroll for direct deposit?
How to I download my W-2 or payroll stubs?
The Employee Self-Service Portal PDF from The Team Companies explains how to set up your payroll self-service portal. After doing so you’ll be able to access your W-2 (if your first show date is after 3/5/2022). You can also access payroll stubs since 3/5/2022.
Can I use my stage name for my SRO profile?
No, you must use your legal name that is on your government issued ID. This is the name your payroll check will be made out to.
I forgot my SRO account password, who do I contact?
- Use the password reset process on the website
- On the logon screen click “lost password”.
How do I change my profile information (picture, address, email)?
- Currently the only way to change your account information is when you are booked for a show, the confirmation process will have you verify all of your account information.
- NOTE: the only thing you cannot change is your email address.
How do I change my email on my SRO account?
- You will need to create a new account with your new email address.
- Please email email@example.com to deactivate your old account.
- There is no way to change your email address on your account.
I got married, can I change my profile name?
Yes, currently the only way to change your account information is when you are booked for a show, the confirmation process will have you verify all of your account information.
Why do you need my phone number?
SMS and email are used for show updates, time changes, location changes, rush calls, and cancellations. Note that you may incur charges from your provider for receiving SMS messages and you are fully responsible for all costs associated with the receipt of those SMS messages from Standing Room Only. To opt-out of SMS or email communications from SRO, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will deactivate your SRO account. You can reactivate your account at any time by emailing us.
How do I become an audience member and get paid to attend TV shows?
- Very simple, create an SRO profile, apply to shows on the shows page.
- Once you are booked for a show, complete the 4-step confirmation process.
- You will then receive a confirmation email with the show information.
- Date, Time, Location, Dress code, etc.
- NOTE: All audience members are on Payroll though a payroll service. You will need to bring the required documentation to be onboarded for payroll attending your first show.
- Please refer to our payroll information.
Do I need to sign out with an SRO Coordinator after the show is over?
- Yes, just like any other job you must sign in and sign out when you work. All SRO Audience members must sign in and sign out with an SRO Coordinator.
- Failure to do so will result in not being compensated for the show.
- You must bring a valid non-expired government issued ID to each show.
Can I bring my phone into the show?
Most shows do not allow any phones or electronic devices. Production could turn you away without any compensation. Make sure to read the Show Confirmation E-Mail once you are booked and there will be more show specific details there.
Can I bring any electronic device into the TV taping?
No, electronic/recording devices are strictly prohibited by the production company:
- No Smart Watches
- No Tablets
- No Kindles, etc.
Can I have multiple SRO Profiles?
No, multiple profiles are a violation of SRO policies, duplicate accounts can be permanently deactivated at our discretion.
- All Audience members will be pre-tested for Covid-19 prior to tape day.
- Wearing PPE and keeping social distancing is a must at all times.
Become A Member
Be the first to hear about our upcoming shows… it's FREE!