Terms of Service
By registering on the site, you are agreeing to the following:
- Show details including start times and audience requirements are controlled by the production company and are subject to change without notice. Updates may go out at the last minute so please watch your e-mail and your text messages for any changes!
- SRO does not determine appropriate dress code. Each production company sets its own dress code requirements, which SRO does not control. The production company may turn you away if you do not satisfy their dress code requirement. Please check with the show you are applying for to determine the dress code. To maximize your chances of not being turned away, SRO recommends complying with the following dress code:
- No white clothing, stripes, polka-dots, elaborate patterned clothing, jeans, ripped jeans, denim or sneakers
- Bring a small bag or purse for security purposes
- No open-toed shoes for safety purposes
- Studios tend to be cold, so SRO recommends bringing a coordinated jacket or sweater for your comfort
- Allow time for parking and to locate the SRO coordinator to sign in.
- SRO does not and cannot guarantee you will be admitted to the show. Show admittance is controlled by the production company, not SRO. The production company has the right to refuse admittance to the show for any reason, including for inappropriate behavior. The production company may ask you to leave if you do not follow their rules and requirements. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the production company directly.
- Some shows may have special effects or strobe lights. If you are sensitive or think you may be sensitive to these types of effects, please do not apply for the shows.
- All studios are a smoke free environment. There will be no smoking of any kind on or near the production facility or you will be escorted off the lot by production security.
- Treat SRO staff, production staff and other audience members with respect.
For your comfort please bring a coordinated sweater or jacket as the studios tend to be cold.
According to SRO policy, each member can only have one SRO Profile with their legal first and last name, correct email and phone number, and current personal photos. Having multiple profiles is a violation of SRO policy: the duplicate profiles will be deactivated and the member may not be booked. SRO reserves the right to suspend, deactivate or delete any information on the SRO website.
Become A Member
Be the first to hear about our upcoming shows… it's FREE!